Thief !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg

This is a picture of a thief taken in a house in Daventry.

It was taken by a camera being sold for £126 at Toolstation which saves the pictures to the internet.

The thief stole the camera but his images are still saved. Stupid thief!

Anyone recognise him?

Tony

Sponsored Links
It's not Lance Corporal Jones, is it?

Seriously, what happened to all those 'wanted' posters they used to have? I think that a modern day equivalent would be for the police to post all such pictures on the internet, each with a specific police contact e-mail address. Anonymity could be offered to any informants.

I suppose, though, that at the end of the day any such exercise would be pointless because some lenient do-gooder judge would only award a 'suspended caution' or whatever they do these days. :rolleyes:

I hope that technology becoming more and more affordable is going to lead to more people like him being busted. I remember a few years ago someone hit my car, video captures and everything, but the quality was so poor that the police still could not do anything. Not a problem here though!

Sponsored Links
Someone should photoshop it and have a huge c ock in his mouth, then put it on youtube/facebook and i guarantee he will be caught in hours.

Oh, good heavens. Yet another identity change (or promotion?)?

Why should he be prosecuted?
He has a genuine reason to be there.

Why should these people(the honest, hardworking folk)have what he cannot? Surely this is unfair, anyway they are insured so won't lose out in fact their old TV, PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone will be replaced with brand new stuff so they're on to a winner.

He is only in to wealth distribution for gods sake.

Anyone recognize him?? Is this a guessing game?? I'm not very good at guessing games! Can you give me a clue?? Failing that we could do it by elimination process, its not me, of that I'm sure! Could it be Lord Lucan??

Sponsored Links
Back