Things that make you smile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 11 year old just taught me a new phrase after a big sneeze " Snot rocket " I had to laugh :D and then of course told him off :D

Sponsored Links
Blas Vs Skitzee.

Its the Peter & Jordon of DIYnot.

David.

Waking up every morning and still enjoying good health to go about my daily routines.

Sponsored Links
When I took my son to his first day at school and the Nun asked him his name, he replied Chris. The Nun said that a nice name but what is the rest of your name to which he replied, Topher. :LOL:

my 3 children and my wife. seeing my parents in their 80s still holding hands. seeing children playing and having fun. working outside and seeing things that pass a lot of people by. seeing my 10 year old cat go mad with a play mouse. seeing things grow on my allotment!

my 3 children and my wife. seeing my parents in their 80s still holding hands. seeing children playing and having fun. working outside and seeing things that pass a lot of people by. seeing my 10 year old cat go mad with a play mouse. seeing things grow on my allotment!

Thats what life is all about mate.
Pleased for you.

Blas Vs Skitzee.

David.

I hope i'm Peter. :)

Things that make me smile, waking up next to my fiance, in my big super kingsize bed before I trot of to work thinking ' I've done alright' ...
As the saying goes, half of every choice is luck...I've been lucky. :)

Edit. Looking at the previous couple of posts, I agree about the old people thing...kind of reassuring somehow :)

Blas Vs Skitzee.

David.

Things that make me smile, waking up next to my fiance, in my big super kingsize bed before I trot of to work thinking ' I've done alright' ...

How ****zee spells I'm and Fiancé made me smile. :LOL:

Blas Vs Skitzee.

David.

How ****zee spells I'm and Fiancé made me smile. :LOL:
If you are going to be precise it's 'fiancé' not 'Fiancé'...no need for capitalisation. That said we're not writing a dissertation so what does it matter?

Sponsored Links
Back