Thinking of installing a marine boat toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greeting!
Caravan toilets dont come cheep! But the boating ones look a better price
Looking at buying one from this site
but not sure what a regular and compact sizes are though?

The price they quoted for a tank was over 300 quid! Is making one an option?

Thanks for now

Sponsored Links
What sort of caravan?

Static? : plumb a proper toilet into mains sewerage,

Touring? : weight and water use for flushing are your big issues. Tourer toilets have removable hand-carry waste tanks that use chemicals to mask smells/break down deposits.

Marine toilets will need to go into generally large waste holding tanks and are fed from fresh water stores... They might suit the Motorhome or super-large trailer types that are dragged to a point for disposal / refill though?

What sort of caravan?

Static? : plumb a proper toilet into mains sewerage,

Touring? : weight and water use for flushing are your big issues. Tourer toilets have removable hand-carry waste tanks that use chemicals to mask smells/break down deposits.

Marine toilets will need to go into generally large waste holding tanks and are fed from fresh water stores... They might suit the Motorhome or super-large trailer types that are dragged to a point for disposal / refill though?
Its for a trailer parked on the road side
How much water per flush do you think a marine toilet uses?

Sponsored Links
Are you some kind of off-grid survivalist?
Yes I guess I am; prepairing for the great reset into the NWO

So is a marine/ boat toilet to much water then
I mean its a big trailer but if you where using it to host guests of upto say 50 people then thats a lot of waste

The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory that hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government. The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually achieve world domination and rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress. Many influential historical and contemporary figures have therefore been alleged to be part of a cabal that operates through many front organizations to orchestrate significant political and financial events, ranging from causing systemic crises to pushing through controversial policies, at both national and international levels, as steps in an ongoing plot to achieve world domination.

Hey ho...

Hey ho...
https://www.google.com/search?q=klaus+swarb+great+rerset&sca_esv=593582740&rlz=1CAMJNG_enGB1081&sxsrf=AM9HkKnuvNQrRe05zwfkEAY5jCy-Kw-EEA:1703508162863&ei=wniJZfWfNMWVhbIPyq63-As&ved=2ahUKEwi53bfKzqqDAxXiQEEAHbMcCoMQ_coHegQIIhAD&uact=5&oq=klaus+swarb+great+rerset&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiGGtsYXVzIHN3YXJiIGdyZWF0IHJlcnNldDIHEC4YDRiABDIGEAAYHhgNMgkQABgeGA0YxwMyBhAAGB4YDTIGEAAYHhgNMgYQABgeGA0yCBAAGAgYHhgNMhYQLhgNGIAEGJcFGNwEGN4EGOAE2AECSMQsULoOWJ0rcAF4AJABAJgBswGgAb8NqgEEMC4xM7gBA8gBAPgBAcICChAAGIAEGA0YsAPCAhAQLhgNGIAEGMgDGLAD2AEBwgIHECMYsAIYJ8ICBxAAGIAEGA3CAgsQABiABBiKBRiGA-IDBBgBIEGIBgGQBgq6BgQIARgIugYGCAIQARgU&sclient=gws-wiz-serp&si=ALGXSlYHTNxoiIdgcelq5vgCIjZsXwae6tDapcVvL1YfTqmaigdMjT8FKj4805_I8Bthg66NAWyYl0Jv0gKZ_g0VmrPJc29f717907hvDEHM5NEQ1iyMsFIja4RDE5-VV8p8a1JCKYT7P5_D8AfUo4FwqgR1yCKpphhyB1YJJ3vnTgpsidSnbObEgoQYnx3bwuRtPE1mKIh51Q0do31sf5mkFFSS3ozDzFDRtoCXxTaaxiOnI-HnNXSVtcD1zp13v3pJKJKe1nf7FJ5zsN1XZv-VtnFjKqLXp04bf5wu0KKJb3Df-HzBV1ZgG457sQNU3bWO6KyP5hhffVjkVaJlbsLJJTVVqOdUQMhsPsERen1bjnNo0UyrgkbSKJ70xw81w41liI8pKeKO9KrRUyWs2LOD1NAKR1-6-Ktuzv15ZEWnLb7UHb2WcW2uddyAvkL-VsOXWhWMiFQAmnWGBi9ezjhppcBKVjl3uUrfxXF_Hp7EWzNIefugEOJ8HvagjppRPUd1E4pvzkY_x70M4r6RsLt8WyZlsEa5D6RMSONmkNCuCp76e00SH_218iKyO_w4Op77ryVtP3ERbRq97d3fSSMllg9862BAJOlE9EBDAz2QDWhI6i87SYYKqd9Zba6rHnLepKxnt4tcvO0gqLAo9EQIA4yxHU66g9xEjX6xfqQxpDhWVXOIfx7IicL_EAbDSG1lgsEJa0nRribqyIusdQD52L5GX4v_JqLEgOd7t6W5zwyvm3EOz47zVbb1RNubLlOXxzO0f2RMiEKBc9gFChgFxIaNOR_TCTlPjj0XmzRVqEoFZDt3ienmhVLz5rtJ1SaPnzoKMRn3Xe-_GNIeNeRNHL7x0Gfcn0qWr5gq08OSHwiqOmZKt-HCHatrcCeOYdVmUeTdcovigOlsYgQQR8DRXWthkXOUy8-BT4VvhIS-kz_J0LkN2V4lWRt2eVdixjL5BkZUceWTMpZjtdfreC4GMFDKfY6ZXj-gevUwZSW1lYdlODhB-dgGaifojErSliNIeP5xRySsVKehJUOaXRLTy4_Y8vTftx1dPa0ITtNIN2SfBSWZBzo0qzWBUkraAfbVK_9UL03FQAZfUdSiBHSyi3CAkKMgmBfauALL4lYzMOiETtfKM06xTH6XCSfGvJFK5W3AGDfPRg-fvm9v3tRCWvSiEEJRY_JlNMx-VYtgTwWV6kz5ro9Jx89cAUDzCjgYkW-ieyFmOZEMaq69UzMKM8yxpw6qkGO6OGpcsN7nL7Fjuqxc-EnvzUz5yGsG3Vi-QMcLyeLdbzzbMy06BZjLj6ekimbMibHxueU4z_sKw5CO6NJQshNVrCIPjDtgWSdz2gDf1wXMuf8Cnk5WQY8KJvVscz_e2J2QiXPl54QAKvfbJ-Kg0O6_Z5U-ZScwpNHfeoY4j8tBrVJ3yiWPTHb22TLViKIpkzdYeb3VkfntAcep4crZJ30HXM-eaNGZdgVPW2yiQDtOysoehWIW9TA_dpFFOuvvan1EHAI2wqx4VjpRonUXVYd-vFN2yBnEV1r3SXDoY2mB11eG7DbNMKv0eoULkLAwiccDvAfMUC6Rsto23q_b3mHwVoj8uKVqJRNs3ZTyPA0B8CE23LOpVwMSXYUc0QNkySJCXcv2wlU9wr2EPbO2xNvMiRHfTTalaKgRnBp4zLBHtW0SJlHn21hY4D65rHoMFESVMl56x3mTWTykiZWVxDAeQ3VZjb0kIg2nLnwf1KnyAPNqF5d

I wish they would hurry up then because what we have at the moment is ****e. I think ole putin and zing ping jing and the little fat fella might have something to say about it though.

I wish they would hurry up then because what we have at the moment is ****e. I think ole putin and zing ping jing and the little fat fella might have something to say about it though.
We where promised food shortages, power cuts, no gas, a nuclear winter into WW3 and Covid MK2 and a finansal melt down And non of it has arrived yet

You sound disappointed.
I was disappointed the moment I heard the story that we where not going into "Donald Trump's operation warp speed" And by that I mean that the globalists where going to realise there global vaccine to every man child woman on the planet in the space of 24hrs so that by before the time that everyone had taken it it was too short time to notice the side effects.

Dont take the vaccine I was told in person by an alternative media star, you will be dead within 2 weeks! On that note I was hoping to see what was written in operation lockstep (written by the WHO back in 2009). That they will be dropping dead like flies round **** after taking the vaccine and a new so-called named virus called covid-21 was now being played out

I would of been the first one out there. When the military paramedics came round to cart off the dead bodies; to be stood on the front door step clapping the dead! In fact I would of even invested in a sauce pan and a woodern spoon to aid the clapping. But chance are I would of been carted off to the Fema Camps never to be seen again if that had of happened

Now I look at it and if it where as bad as that then the chances are they would of gotten away with pushing mandatory vaccinations out as well! You may or may not of seen my removed comments from my other thread by out woke friend the Admin hear. But as henny kissenr said back in the 50s that "once the herd except mandatory vaccinations its game over for scum **** humanity" AyMen he is dead just like the queen is LOL!

But how very close we where from mandatory vaccinations now, back in the Canadian Truckers Protest, New Zelands copy cat, Israil, And the 1+ million marches in London. est est. But they pulled back and retracted and lost the battle on that one

Last edited:
But how very close we where from mandatory vaccinations now, back in the Canadian Truckers Protest, New Zelands copy cat, Israil, And the 1+ million marches in London. est est. But they pulled back and retracted and lost the battle on that one

You are a conspiracy theorist, of the first order. You believe everything, no matter how absolutely bizarre, posted on social media.

You are a conspiracy theorist, of the first order. You believe everything, no matter how absolutely bizarre, posted on social media.
No you believe everything that you are told!
you belived there was a deadly virus about becauase you saw all those dead people on the TV
You belive the twin towers where hit by a plain becuase you saw it with your own eyes on the TV
And you now belive that Hamas is murdering millions becuase you saw them die on the TV

No you believe everything that you are told!
you belived there was a deadly virus about becauase you saw all those dead people on the TV
You belive the twin towers where hit by a plain becuase you saw it with your own eyes on the TV
And you now belive that Hamas is murdering millions becuase you saw them die on the TV

Complete and total garbage, which explains your very strange outlook on life. You would rather believe some of the trash posted on social media, than the genuine official sources, then so be it, enjoy your miserable life of worry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back