This could solve the economic divide

Sponsored Links
If you've got any sense you'll get independence.

Until some one (the fried egg shaped face of Ecky Salmond) tells me what Independence actually does for me and my family, then I am happy to remain as is thanks.
I work for a firm that is English registered that chooses to primarily base in Scotland and will tax on them be increased by eggy-boy to a level that makes them withdraw from their 6 Scottish sites? Not so sure myself Joe.

Sponsored Links
A big country - just 5 million people. Natural resources, get out of Europe? My Dad was a scot - I'm coming home.

Think desalination might be the answer. Looks like the beautiful south is going to have a lot of rather smelly inhabitants come the summer unless something changes....

We've got plenty plenty... :)

A big country - just 5 million people. Natural resources, get out of Europe? My Dad was a scot - I'm coming home.

That should just about clinch the vote for independence :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just kill the poor, burn 'em, in the power stations, should keep us going for a couple of years, job done.

Them down south's got all the money, us up north's got all the water.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17078727

Let's do a deal :mrgreen:

Not a bad idea...

Maybe we should meet at a mutually agreed location (north of watford is popular), and we'll hurl wads of 'tenners' over and you lot chuck bottles of water back....

Funnily enough it's currently a one way trade at the moment... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back