This guy deserves respect for speaking out.

Sponsored Links
Only in soft touch UK, where the lefty progressives are taking us towards chaos, anarchy and bankruptcy.

I stopped giving blood (#1), despite being a very rare & thus highly desirable blood type over 20yrs ago, because your beloved NHS were either pouring it away or very lucratively selling it to the yanks.

I removed myself from the organ donor list approx 5yrs ago (#2), after discovering that your beloved NHS consultant surgeons were manipulating the waiting lists to service their VERY lucrative private clients. Wealthy clients who travel from all over the world & chuck £100's of £1000's at these consultants because the UK is probably the finest source of quaility body parts.

#1 My blood type is very rare. I used to give it regularly & freely until I learned they were selling my type on to the yanks for an immense amount of £money. In the past 20yrs I have been dragged out of whatever & my blood has help save at least 10 lives. My bone marrow has been taken 3x & I am in regular contact with all of 'em.

#2 Yes they do. & they're currently fighting very hard for the right not to tell you this.

Sponsored Links
I stopped giving blood (#1), despite being a very rare & thus highly desirable blood type over 20yrs ago, because your beloved NHS were either pouring it away or very lucratively selling it to the yanks.

I removed myself from the organ donor list approx 5yrs ago (#2), after discovering that your beloved NHS consultant surgeons were manipulating the waiting lists to service their VERY lucrative private clients. Wealthy clients who travel from all over the world & chuck £100's of £1000's at these consultants because the UK is probably the finest source of quaility body parts.

#1 My blood type is very rare. I used to give it regularly & freely until I learned they were selling my type on to the yanks for an immense amount of £money. In the past 20yrs I have been dragged out of whatever & my blood has help save at least 10 lives. My bone marrow has been taken 3x & I am in regular contact with all of 'em.

#2 Yes they do. & they're currently fighting very hard for the right not to tell you this.

Honestly you've shocked me .......organs can be harvested for private patients .....I didn't know that .........Kinnell .......I'm silenced.

I am, sadly a very regular visitor to several hospitals in my area.

I have on several occasions been asked to produce my EHIC card, before being accepted for treatment.

It was revealed many years ago that hospitals sell organs to each other. It's a nice earner for hospitals with busy A&E departments. When this was exposed, the going rate for a kidney was £400.

You may even remember the great Blood Bank Scandal, when the country 'ran out of blood' and there was a national emergency appeal for donors. It was later revealed that the national reserve had been sold to Saudi Arabia.

Sponsored Links
Back