This tool any good ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Opinions please !!

LINKY

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
i always use one i prefer this type to the other but no good for mot valve nuts as they are finer thread to compression nuts.

ok-wink.gif

A tool is only as good as the artisan behind it . Keep your hard earned, use a junior hacksaw like the rest o us .

Sponsored Links
I do normally use the junior method & others but anything to make life a bit easier ;)

I even bought the rad valve ratchet :oops:

i have never had a problem with any yet but like i say just on motorised valve olives as the nuts are finer thread to a compression.

Its more for the 15mm ones that I want it and I never have problems removing mot valve ;) nuts :LOL:

But if you can't slide the nut back up the pipe to reveal the olive because there's a fitting in the way, then the tool does the job, where an olive-splitter or hacksaw could NOT be used.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back