Thought for the day ........

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Athletes who are found to have taken drugs that enhance their performance are banned or forfeited..........so, should any musicians who are tested positive for any drugs that enhance their creativity have their hit records taken away from them? :p :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of this. My cousin went to join the army a few weeks ago, went on a 3-day taster course. At the medical, the guys were all stripped naked (i'm surprised they still do this??), the "boss" guy walked along them, and stopped and pointed at my cousin's very built up muscles (he does a lot of excersize/body building).

He said to him "and dont think those steroids wont show up in the drug test!" :eek: My cousin piped up "But I haven't taken any steroids sir, i've never been near steroids!" The guy just walked away.

Two days later, the results of the drug tests came back, and the bloke said to my cousin, sort of under his breath, "you're clean". My cousin wasn't impressed by his lack of manners towards him, and the lack of any form of apology, so he wont be joining the army after all! :LOL:

The army is an ideal career for people who like being shouted at.

crafty1289
your cousin got upset cause he got shouted/beasted at ,lol its the army FFS,lol

Im sure the whole Brit Army gave a huge sigh of relief he aint joining too...lol..lol

Sponsored Links
Called him Sir :LOL: he was a bleedin` Sergeant , you `orrible little poster :mad:

My cousin wasn't impressed by his lack of manners towards him, and the lack of any form of apology, so he wont be joining the army after all!

well his head would be spinning at the lack of manners 5 minutes after walking through the gate on basic training then!

I say mr Iraqi old man, would you mind awfully pointing that wifle in another diwection puwease? You might shot one. :rolleyes: :p

Thermo
that Bad Lads army tv show should of given this lad an idea of what to expect ,

when I was in basic training, I got smacked in the side of the head one morning on parade(company dance,as they were called ,lol) for turning my head after the officer passed me , the Colour said later I got taught a valuable lesson out of that punch ,lol
Strensall Army base ,Catterick ,early 80s as a S.T.A.B..lol

LOL @ gcol

Should people who use viagara send their women round to Gary's house?

keyplayer
well if these women were leaving impotent men , going to anothers isnt a good idea ...lol <joke

If he thinks being shouted at is impolite..wait until they shart fcking shooting at him..then he would be grateful for the training he was given and the need for quick decision without all that political correct nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back