Tier 4 travel rule question.

Strange that they don't have manpower for burglaries and car crime, but big numbers to act as HM revenue collectors.

Anyone cheering stricter lockdowns: be careful what you wish for.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Virus don't prevent MP’s from travelling so it won’t be bothered about little old you will it? All those in north Yorkshire travelling to tier 2 to visit the pub they won’t catch it either so how could you pass it on to someone else.

Doh, bbc have just reported that the virus doesn't respect boundaries so I reckon you should stay at home.

Last edited:
If you take a baby under 1 year old then its in your bubble :)

My daughter bought a house but is not living in it yet, it is now in tier 2 and we are in tier 4. Can we go to the house to do work ? We won't be going anywhere but the house and will see no one else.

There is provision in the rules to travel from a tier 4 area if you are moving house.
Doing decorating probably isn't included in that.

Personally I think if you aren't stopping at petrol stations, shops etc in the tier 2 area, then it's perfectly reasonable for you to go and work, the risk of you spreading virus is nil.

Too true. Come 1st Jan there will be zero excess deaths over and above the 5-year average. The 80,000* extras this year will be a distant memory. Until about May/June, when there might be another 40,000, or 50,000. Don't be reeled in folks, and whatever you do, don't be groomed by the authorities.

*ONS figures. Danger, they are, 'The Authorities'.

It won't be a distant memory for those people suffering long Covid or those having lost relatives to Covid.

I know somebody whose father had a heart attack. His wife visited him in hospital.
The wife died from Covid, the husband recovered.

My niece works in a hospital, she has 2 colleagues that are both youngish, got Covid. One now has heart problems the other has lung scarring, heart issues and cognitive damage.....and can't work.

Perhaps you think to 600 healthcare workers in UK that died in the UK from Covid to be "zero excess".

Please stop spouting garbage

Sponsored Links
Back