Tile LOC Slate Effect Laminate Trim Blue/Grey 2m

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help???

I have laid some tile effect laminate blue/grey slate effect from B&Q, however i cannot find any edging to go with it. I have had a look at the shop section and the above (in the title) would be great if B&Q hadnt discontinued it!

Anyone know where i can get any trim to match?

Sponsored Links
first timers

Have you tried Google an manufactures name ....;)

Hi

We have same problem...... have installed the slate tileloc floor.... looks very nice...... just tackling the wall tiling (first time too...... and the last if I have my way!!). And was relieved to see B&Q website link to nice matching rad covers (ordered them)... and trim..... only is a dead link.

Searched, and searched, and searched the net for anywhere else... but is like a black hole. EBay doesn't have any tileloc trim, in any colour.... worldwide (has to be a first!).

Did you find any. Have they changed their name of something. THought the one part of my new bathroom nightmare that had gone right was the floor..... stupid me!!

Would SOOOO appreciate it if you could let me know if you found any, or if not..... how you've got round this.

Ta

KTx

get white edging to match the skirting boards -looks better imo anyway.

Sponsored Links
hi sm1thson

thanks for the suggestion... will give it some thought ....

(wishing I hadn't ripped the skirting boards off now...... never trust a blonde with a sharp chisel and a mallett :LOL: )

ever regretted started something :cry:

fedupbird said:
wishing I hadn't ripped the skirting boards off now
hang on, youve ripped the skiting boards off?, that should be a good thing thats the propper way (IMO) to do it (depending on how close to the edge of the room you took the laminate), when you put the skirtings back on have the laminate go under them so you are using the skirtings as the edgings. this is what i have done in my conservatory (well i havent actually put the skirting on yet, but the intention is there!)

You're right :LOL:

makes life easier..... the flooring was fitted by the plumber's sidekick, when the bathroom was fitted.... and he has done a good job of it... so that does work.

do I put the skirting on before or after I've tiled? lol

we bought some plain wooden edging at £2.20 a strip (where you find the dowling in B&Q) and we will cut in to shape and gloss it the same as the skirting! Bargin!

Hi been watching the posts with interest. We are considering it for a large kitchen and dining room. Does anyone know if it is suitable for electric underfloor heating?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back