tiling courses

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone been on the PITT tiling course? They've got a forum, but I can't seem to get on. Would like to hear from anyone who's been on it(the course).
Cheers

Sponsored Links
PITT Dan posts on here (he is from there) but he is not allowed to comment on the Co, because that would be advertising. (he hasn't posted since 20th July)

Thanks Breezer. It's just that I've emailed them and have had no response. I've tried their forum, but it's offline, for good I think. Seems like a bit of a fly-by-night operation.

I'm afraid to say I no longer work for Professional Independent Training Techniques. I can say that the forum was down due to something being up with the database (teething problems I think) and it is all running again now.

....but you could have called them. ;)

Sponsored Links
are the guys at stoke any good and can you learn to tile in 5 day?

bump this back up for some feed back cheers

Mev,

I just completed the 5 day course a couple of weeks age and I think it was very good indeed. Been out and done a few jobs now and feel pretty confident that I did a good job. I had done a few bathrooms before (I now realise badly) but no other experience. So I would recommend the course.

cheers mate do they show you how to tile on uneven surface like a window sill

Good course, loads'a tips on saving time(money) now got the confidence to get out and do some jobs more profitably, would reccommend to all.

Regarding the PITT tiling courses could anyone let me know where they are held and whether they are held throughout the year and if it would be worth doing a 1 week or 5 week course.

They are up in Stock-on-Trent. Courses are throughout the year I think. Don't think they do a 5 week course but the 5 day course is pretty comprehensive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back