Timber wall cladding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We did a loft extension. I want to clad our loft wall with tongue and grove boards. I saw it in real life before and it looks good. Apart from B&Q I cannot find many suppliers that seem to be doing tongue and groove boards for walls.

Does anyone know any suppliers I an try?

Sponsored Links
Almost any decent timber merchant should sell it ,I could name several near me but not much use as you're in Leicestershire. Google a few and give them a call. You could try asking for match board , it's tongue and groove with a vee joint and sounds like what you are looking for although there is probably someone who will tell you it'll look very '70's :D

The other way is possibly to use T&G 12mm MDF sheet which is sold as decor panel covering for kitchens. Up to 8 x 4ft available. Go for the MR-MDF (green) variety if at all possible

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I will try our timber merchants.

I can live with "This is so 70ies". I kept some of my shirts and guess what - shops are getting some almost identical designs in again. So that suddenly makes me an "in person" again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back