Tip of the day

Are you lot proud that you can reduce an interesting thread to abuse within one page?

Sponsored Links
Why do you persist in wanting everyone to say please stay dont go when really no one gives a f**k :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you get me wrong cavedung... i'll go when i want to (unless booted). My posts have been toying with the trolls... people that think this life is a real one - like you !! ;)

Wake up and move away from the keyboard !!! bet you can't !!!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Au contraire.... heed my tip(!) or move away... no comment required !!

:eek: you really have lost it immy now take some advice of mine ignore those voices in your head there NOT real honest then when you accept this please feel free to return to GD and post something worth reading (he carnt)

:eek: you really have lost it immy now take some advice of mine ignore those voices in your head there NOT real honest then when you accept this please feel free to return to GD and post something worth reading (he carnt)

They're coming to take him away ho ho he he ha ha.
To the loony bin with all you can eat perscription drugs like torizine, and lithium, and electric shock and insulin.
They're coming to take him away Ha Ha

a double post? and "there" instead of "they're"? and i'm the one in the dock? :eek:

sort your drinking out Cpt Cavedung before you have a dig at me!!

Thanks for the tip ima but you're too late, i just come back after switching the computor off about 10 hrs ago, i thought i would have a look to see if i had missed anything and i haven't.

Thanks for the tip ima but you're to late, i just come back after switching the computor off about 10 hrs ago, i thought i would have a look to see if i had missed anything and i haven't.

to late? or too late?

:eek: you really have lost it immy now take some advice of mine ignore those voices in your head there NOT real honest then when you accept this please feel free to return to GD and ((((post something worth reading)))) (he carnt)

CCM1, I'm going to dissagree with you on this one, post something worth reading, well i had a quick look at the last two pages on the forum and ima seems to have a better track record than you, he post more topics and they generate more replies so he's doing something right. :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back