Tip of the iceberg

Sponsored Links
Chicken feed compared to these British people

Gas112 even voted for these crooks

The £5.5bn PPE scandal that goes to the core of government​

But it's taking away from those you claim to care for.

When will you stop sticking up for foreign criminal.

As much as you might think, they are not the same as good decent immigrants that come to the UK for a better life.

Wangers prefer to point the finger at immigrants and ignore the perfidy from priviliged white people in government.

The UK is having a fraud epidemic. Easy money for crime. It has it's global aspects.

Sponsored Links
This makes me wonder how easy it is to get a national insurance number for a fake person.

This makes me wonder how easy it is to get a national insurance number for a fake person.
during the pandemic a load of young lads in our local were claiming bounce back loans etc by getting hold of utr numbers they raked in tens of thousands with it dont know the ins and outs but they were daft enough to put pics on social media after spending tens of thousand on designer gear and a fortune in cash spread all over beds

The Tory introduced the new system stating that it would reduce fraud,

But it's taking away from those you claim to care for.

When will you stop sticking up for foreign criminal.

As much as you might think, they are not the same as good decent immigrants that come to the UK for a better life.
I’m not sticking up for anybody

The right spend their time posting about foreigners committing crimes because they want everybody to think every single foreigner is a criminal

Because they hate foreigners

What a shame gasbag voted for Brexit.

The U.K. has had to leave Schengen Sis 2 and Europol security systems so we lack the ability to check up on these crooks.
remind us what you were proud to have voted for and came on here boasting about ?
And does the UK still work with Europol ., you really do bump your gums

remind us what you were proud to have voted for and came on here boasting about ?
And does the UK still work with Europol ., you really do bump your gums
Since the end of the transition period on 31 December 2020, the United Kingdom no longer has access to the Europol Information System

UK lost access to Europol's databases and decision-making fora

Since the end of the transition period on 31 December 2020, the United Kingdom no longer has access to the Europol Information System

UK lost access to Europol's databases and decision-making fora
YOU REALLY ARE DOPEY ARENT YOU .
In September 2021, the UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) reached agreement with Europol on a new working arrangement. The 'working and administrative arrangement' “complements and implements the TCA by providing further clarity on how cooperation should be undertaken at operational level

Gassy 4 notchy O

I’m not sticking up for anybody

The right spend their time posting about foreigners committing crimes because they want everybody to think every single foreigner is a criminal

Because they hate foreigners

That's the picture you paint. Non of my neighbours would do such things.

Why?

Because they are decent human beings.

Being decent doesn't have a colour or a nationality.

Sponsored Links
Back