To repair or replace?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
6 years ago I replaced my old conventional boiler with an Ariston 15rffi system bolier. My house is an average 3 bed semi with 7 room rads. However for a couple of years now, when the central heating is turned on the boiler switches off and has to be reset so no HW or CH. I've had the gas board out several times but the problem persisits despite a new pump being fitted. The boiler is only 6 yrs old and is only being told what to do by its electrical system. ie "shut down theres a problem", but I cannot find the problem and nor can anyone else. Any ideas out there as to what can be causing the problem. The CH system has recently been powerflushed, No visible leaks. I'm thinking of biting the bullet and replacing it with a Combi system.

Sponsored Links
Any 6 year old boiler is capable of being repaired by an engineer who knows that boiler.

Have you tried calling in Ariston direct?, assuming it is an actual boiler problem :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back