Toblerone reduced by 10% (but not in price) in UK

Sponsored Links
What do you think happens to the price of imports when the value of the pound drops?

What do you think happens to the price of imports when the value of the pound drops?
What happens to the manufacturing cost of continental products when the value of the pound drops? Don't try to change the subject.

I can't see that rather large difference in spacing reducing the weight by only 40g.

But this is nothing new.

Pack sizes have been going down longer than you think, sometimes stealthily, sometimes under the banner of health. Single-serve products are now no more than 250 calories.

Snickers has suffered several size reductions over a relatively short space of time.

They were 62.5g, then it dropped to 58g in 2008.

In 2013 they dropped again to 48g.

Sponsored Links
Were we?

That is my point!

These things have been happening for a good few years before the whiff of a Brexit wafted by and not just chocolate but crisps, other foods and things like washing powders.

poor old Gerry is fantasising again.

read through the thread. There is no truth in what he says.

Time to up the dosage.

Sorry, I forgot you cannot conceive of a future that doesn't consist of the perpetual decline of literally everything until Christ returns or the universe implodes.

Gerry is a constant anti-EU moaner. He spent 40 years moaning.

You lose your keys; blame the EU. A picture falls off the wall; blame the EU. That time you used up a whole bog roll in a day, Gerry said that was the EU too.

a71b4dc44341e617adb96853143abf17911b1d205c5527c9eddb0e344813629d.jpg

Sponsored Links