Toga the penguin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know if he was ever found. Googled it but latest report was dec 23rd.
I guess if he was never found (and would have been reported) then poor bugger is dead :cry: :cry:
why would someone steal a penguin to order... muppets.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure he was found, out side the gates or door of the zoo or where ever he/it lived. ps i stand to be corrected. may be someone seen it and pic, pic, pic a penguin up :LOL:

It was some utter complete sh**e house ..
the penguin died as it was away from its parents to long an the scumbag just dumped it , the mother AND Father also died as those penguins LIVE FOR the babies ...they refused food an starved themselves ....

*weeping ...now *

how anyone things this is a big joke is beyond me .. :( :( :(
again this cretin he WILL understand Karma when HIS mum /Dad get Cancer an slowly die an then he is ravaged with it eating him alive .. very painfully an slowly ... :)

Moz said:
It was some utter complete sh**e house ..
No - just an idiot.

the penguin died as it was away from its parents to long an the scumbag just dumped it
Almost certainly.

the mother AND Father also died as those penguins LIVE FOR the babies ...they refused food an starved themselves ....
In the wild chicks (and young of all species) die and get taken by predators all the time. Any species where the parents pine to death when they lose an offspring is headed for rapid extinction. The last I read was that the parents, after a few days of searching and calling for their chick, were showing signs of preparing to mate again.

Anthropomorphism is an easy trap to fall into, but it is not the best way to understand animal behaviour...

how anyone things this is a big joke is beyond me ..
It's beyond me why you think anybody thinks it's a big joke...

again this cretin he WILL understand Karma when HIS mum /Dad get Cancer an slowly die an then he is ravaged with it eating him alive .. very painfully an slowly ... :)
I think that wishing a slow and painful death on three human beings because one of them did something stupid to an animal is a bit extreme...

What should we do to/wish on people who have cats, knowing full well that they will kill other animals for sport?

Sponsored Links
I was convinced it was found alive and well, hence the joke, other wise i would not of writing the joke bit. :oops: ps love animals would not hurt any,

b.a.s =the troll as usual snide comments ... "sigh !" I still feel sorry/pity for you ,sad lad ...lol

Every body show your appreciation on behalf of mr&mrs penguin they are exspecting a baby penguin, it might take there minds off the recent loss of a sibling,

Moz said:
b.a.s =the troll as usual snide comments ... "sigh !" I still feel sorry/pity for you ,sad lad ...lol
Moz - if you don't want people to comment on the b*ll*cks you write, then stop writing b*ll*cks - it's as simple as that.

ah animals eh who would have them

me

my dog up to date has taken out 3 moggies ( cats to the illinformed )

not his fault is it he is a dog shame on the moggies though

and beyond me to intervene as he is off his lead when we go to the fields

should i keep him locked up to prevent his natural instinct to kill small furry creatures ?

funny thing is he wont harm my sons pet mouse he lets it walk all over him

why do the moggies stand and not run they get all big and flutty then bang ? weird world weirder animals

ps no its no a rotweiler i have its a lil patterdale terrier would cutting his nuts of sort him ?

Slogger said:
my dog up to date has taken out 3 moggies ( cats to the illinformed )

not his fault is it he is a dog shame on the moggies though

and beyond me to intervene as he is off his lead when we go to the fields

should i keep him locked up to prevent his natural instinct to kill small furry creatures ?
No, I suggest you keep your dog on the lead in future.

slogger
use a muzzle ... on the ..d..lol on second thoughts maybe just wear a muzzle in future ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but shame for the moggies

lead in a field are u off your fuc*** head

It is up to the owner to make sure they have their animal properly restrained in public, I for one don't want to see repeats of children being mauled or other animals being hurt when it was possible to control the situation.

Talking from experience my father who is unsteady on his legs and has to walk with a stick was walking his dog near his house and along came a young girl no older than about 10 trying her best to control a huge Rottweiler and failing miserably whereby the rottweiler proceeded to sink it's teeth into my fathers dog which was a very docile mongrel, I saw the damage caused and it wasn't pleasant, luckily the vet was able to save the life of his dog and if it wasn't for my father fighting off the rottweiler with his stick who knows what other damage may have been done?
The point being made here is should someone who was so obviously unable to control such a powerful beast have been left in charge of it? and it should have complied with the law and been wearing a muzzle. Supposing it had been a baby in a pram that was attacked god forbid!

Those wanting clarification of the law concerning dangerous dogs, could look here:

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1991/Ukpga_19910065_en_1.htm
and
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1997/1997053.htm

Sponsored Links
Back