toilet flushing valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my flush valve is running water into the bowl gradually ,ive cleaned the seating of this to make sure its not stuck open but its still letting water though after the initial flush.So new one needed its 7 year old please see attached photo.Strange thing is its a shorter unit than you find in main suppliers.
The size from bottom of cistern tank to top of flush valve is approx 90mm.

Help appreciated where to get like for like.etc

Neilc

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that ,ive had a look and found nothing like mine.I might be able to use something from the site.I am from a electrical background so this is unusual to me.The top of the valve to bottom of cistern is 260mm.

Sponsored Links
This is my problem I cannot find any markings on the parts at all of the actual cistern.I can see me having to buy a new cistern.Its concealed behind a panel.
when you remove the bridge at the top you can pull the entire flush mechanism out,ive cleaned this out.Its an actual insert.YOu can see it in the photo.[/img]

Found my valve at details below

Replacement flush valve for Adagio concealed cistern
Grohe code 42137000
And new one ordered.The seals look good so i dont know why it is passing.Unless the springs worn.?

It was the adiago valve,the new one arrived today and took 2 minutes to fit.I still cant work out how this valve actually works but its sorted thanks.
NeilC

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back