Tommy gets only 2% vote

Sponsored Links
Badly advised. He was never going to get anywhere. Not helped Ukip recruiting him either.

IMO voting for tommy was only a bit of fun, a protest, a "lets put the cat among the pigeons" as it will be very short lived vote.
I don't think anyone (well apart from him) actually expected him to get in.

Sponsored Links
IMO voting for tommy was only a bit of fun, a protest, a "lets put the cat among the pigeons" as it will be very short lived vote.
I don't think anyone (well apart from him) actually expected him to get in.

Since when was voting for far right fascists deemed to be a "bit of fun"?

I don't think even he expected to be voted in. He just needed a platform to get donations to support his lavish lifestyle. I note that he thanked his supporters for preventing the establishment/far left/lizard people/muslims/whoever from assassinating him. I guess that is idiot whispering shorthand for "please keep giving me money, if you don't they will get me and no one will be left to stand up to the establishment/far left/lizard people/muslims/whoever".

The guy is a legend in his own lunch time...

opps, I wouldn't know - Tommy robinson is not AFAIK a far right faschist.

But then reply that starts yet another lengthy offensive argument on here so I'll leave you all to your mass media driven conversation.

Oh tommy tommy tommy.... tommy robinson..... lol

Do you still have hero's Nosey
Yes. The surgeon that performed a life saving op' on my eldest son.

You are entitled to think a far right hate filled convicted thug is a hero too Boddggdd, but don't blame people for criticising your choice.

opps, I wouldn't know - Tommy robinson is not AFAIK a far right faschist.

Was TR formerly a member of the BNP?

I'll leave you all to your mass media driven conversation.

The quote from TR about not expecting to be alive by the time of the count is being reported by TR friendly sites as well as respected sites.

Tommy did fantastically well despite all the odds. All mainstream media are against him, he has no public platform and the establishment prevent him from campaigning as much as they can. One man against the might of the British loony left establishment.

Well done Tommy. Onwards and upwards!

Tommy did fantastically well despite all the odds. All mainstream media are against him, he has no public platform and the establishment prevent him from campaigning as much as they can. One man against the might of the British loony left establishment.

Well done Tommy. Onwards and upwards!

:LOL::LOL:

Whatever you've been smoking, i want some.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back