Tommy or Stephen wants to become an Asylum Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.

so TR should be let off because there are worse things happening around the world

Well, you selective plonker, they NEVER arrested any of the "masked" muslim thugs in Oldham who were throwing rocks and other missiles at women and children did they, oh no, shhhh, just ignore it.

Sponsored Links

so TR should be let off because there are worse things happening around the world

Well, you selective plonker, they NEVER arrested any of the "masked" muslim thugs in Oldham who were throwing rocks and other missiles at women and children did they, oh no, shhhh, just ignore it.

Exactly Karatekid, , but you'll never get JohnDick to agree with that.
Good god, not you as well.
Heck, Harold Shipman, Ian Brady, Fred West, sodding Hitler, ISIS, all awful people who I think you'd agree.
It's irrelevant, unless you guys and using your logic think we should've let Shipman off with a slapped wrist because he didn't kill as many people as Hitler?

Tommy Robinson committed a crime. He's been punished for it - it's irrelevant however many evil buggers have been in existence before him, it has no bearing on anything Robinsons been locked up for. Why do people have a hard time understanding this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those masked muslims commited a crime too and the Government controlled police puppets turned a blind eye and let them get away with it, not one arrest,, was any of your family there in danger from these criminals?? thought not!!
As regards mentioning Hitler, Isis and the rest of your drivel in this conversation,,ffs,, go to yer bed and sober up

Sponsored Links
Those masked muslims commited a crime too and the Government controlled police puppets turned a blind eye and let them get away with it, not one arrest,, was any of your family there in danger from these criminals?? thought not!!
As regards mentioning Hitler, Isis and the rest of your drivel in this conversation,,ffs,, go to yer bed and sober up
Funny! I take it nothing more of value to add?!

That all you have to say about a crime commited in Oldham then, where dangerous criminals were ignored and allowed to get away with violence in a public place, no arrests!!

That all you have to say about a crime commited in Oldham then, where dangerous criminals were ignored and allowed to get away with violence in a public place, no arrests!!
As you've put no links up I've been trying to read about it.
I have only found out so far according to papers that BOTH sides were throwing stuff at each other.
The police say two cop cars were damaged (doesn't say how badly) and there were no injuries as well as no arrests from either side.. What is it you wanted to happen? You're upset that neither side had any arrests? Or just that the muslim ones didn't?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48323573

Such a cowardly way out from you Sodthisforum!!!
Was a perfect response to this:

I have only found out so far according to papers that BOTH sides were throwing stuff at each other.
Darringtown always forgets to mention this bit. However he never fails to mention the Muslim element over and over and over and over. In fact, there are not that many threads that Darringtown has NOT mentioned the Oldham incident. Wasn't the whole thing instigated by Yax in any case?

Has he mentioned the Peterborough vote yet....?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Its because this country is now run by Sharia law.

I read on a BBC news site that Tommy has his house up for sale for £900,000, if this is true it is an indication how much money there is to be made from all this far right populist stuff.

I read on a BBC news site that Tommy has his house up for sale for £900,000, if this is true it is an indication how much money there is to be made from all this far right populist stuff.
In Luton? That'll be a mansion! Not a bad life for someone who doesn't work.

In Luton? That'll be a mansion! Not a bad life for someone who doesn't work.

he used to be in the mortgage-fraud business.

On a totally unrelated matter, a builders merchant once told me that criminals often launder their gains by buying a run-down house, doing it up by paying tradesmen in cash and buying new fittings, then selling it on and claiming the increase in value was due to their DIY work. No tax to pay on the capital gain if they say it was their main home.

TR is being persecuted by those who had a hand in covering up the grooming gang scandal over the past twenty plus years.

If the problem had been addressed, if letters had not been sent out to people on the front line, sayin do not concern your self about these under age/vulnerable girls, the people who are now queuing up to get into Court to face trail would not have had temptation put in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back