Tommy Robinson released after 3 months of unlawful imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
A stupid person would claim your insightful comment is an ad hominem attack

A really stupid person would claim it adds nothing to the discussion.
Are you outing yourself as merely 'stupid', or 'really stupid'?

Already answered...

Just a shame that you don't have the intelligence to see that!
Are you outing yourself as merely 'stupid', or 'really stupid'?
His entire approach is to google up some crap after he has opened his big gob without engaging his (very limited) brain first...

When invariably caught out he relies on personal attacks*, and when that fails he goes crying to 'mamma' in order to get a topic locked...

Very sad!
So why are you relying on personal attacks?

Very sad indeed.

He is still going to be tried for contempt of court WHICH HE ADMITTED TO. The Court of Appeal said the original decision was in haste so it was not following procedure and this was quashed but he will still stand trial for the crime of contempt of court.

"Yet the decision by the Court of Appeal of England and Wales to grant Robinson a new hearing had to do not with the merits of the contempt-of-court charge, but the “haste” that characterized Robinson’s case, which according to The Guardian took only five hours to try. “Whilst the judge was entitled to deal with the contempt himself, the urgency went out of the matter when [Robinson] agreed to take down the video from Facebook,” the judgementreads. “There should have been an adjournment to enable the particulars of contempt to be properly formulated and for a hearing at a more measured pace, as had happened in Canterbury.”

And it wasn’t just Robinson supporters on the right lauding the decision. “Liberal democracy, which Robinson holds in contempt, is about free speech and giving the people we despise the rights that we cherish,” Adam Wagner, a human-rights lawyer, said on Twitter on Wednesday shortly after the judgment was announced. “That means institutions must be able to admit and correct errors. It is a tribute to the courts that they have done that here.”

Robinson’s fate will ultimately be decided at his rehearing, when a new judge could decide whether to jail Robinson for a second time. A return to prison would almost certainly galvanize his supporters to continue pressing for his release, but it could also spread his global notoriety even further in ways he could try to capitalize on."

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/08/tommy-robinson-wins-appeal/566549/

Sponsored Links
Already answered...

Just a shame that you don't have the intelligence to see that!

you have not answered,you have gone off at a tangent,you would need to grow a spine to answer,but I think it is only to be expected from a known troll.

So why are you relying on personal attacks?

Very sad indeed.
It should be blatantly obvious to anyone reading these threads who are the instigators of abuse.
I do not always label abuse, ad hominem attacks or insults as such, especially when it is merely a response to previous such abuse.
So highlighting such responses as abuse is ignoring the previous abuse by the main perpetrators.

To prevent the ever deteriorating cycle of abuse and insult, the initial perpetrators should be moderated.
As that does not happen soon enough in the majority of threads, the deteriorating cycle of abuse and insult is inevitable.
We could all restrain ourselves, but that might be asking too much of some.
The alternative is for us all to highlight the initial abuse or insult in any thread and label it as such.

It should be blatantly obvious to anyone reading these threads who are the instigators of abuse.
I do not always label abuse, ad hominem attacks or insults as such, especially when it is merely a response to previous such abuse.
So highlighting such responses as abuse is ignoring the previous abuse by the main perpetrators.

To prevent the ever deteriorating cycle of abuse and insult, the initial perpetrators should be moderated.
As that does not happen soon enough in the majority of threads, the deteriorating cycle of abuse and insult is inevitable.
We could all restrain ourselves, but that might be asking too much of some.
The alternative is for us all to highlight the initial abuse or insult in any thread and label it as such.
Are you having a laugh?

What about your persistent name calling - arse end, mightygob, eeyore and all the others isn't exactly restraining yourself is it? I've lost count how many times you've put people down, calling them stupid, liars, idiot, bigots etc. Do you think that it's too much to ask you to restrain yourself? Can you also restrain yourself over the plumbing forum, the plagiarismgate, and who happens to be a mod? Those are particular favourites of yours to bring up at any given opportunity which normally leads to boredom or a slanging match and a locked thread.

Yes, it would be much better on here if people could be a little bit kinder, maybe the perps should be moderated but that very much includes you.

Perhaps you should lead by example?

Are you having a laugh?

What about your persistent name calling - arse end, mightygob, eeyore and all the others isn't exactly restraining yourself is it? I've lost count how many times you've put people down, calling them stupid, liars, idiot, bigots etc. Do you think that it's too much to ask you to restrain yourself? Can you also restrain yourself over the plumbing forum, the plagiarismgate, and who happens to be a mod? Those are particular favourites of yours to bring up at any given opportunity which normally leads to boredom or a slanging match and a locked thread.

Yes, it would be much better on here if people could be a little bit kinder, maybe the perps should be moderated but that very much includes you.

To prevent the ever deteriorating cycle of abuse and insult, I will not respond anymore to your persistent abusive behaviour.

Last edited:
QUOTE="sodthisforfun, post: 4192798, member: 255146"]Are you having a laugh?

To prevent the ever deteriorating cycle of abuse and insult, I will not respond anymore to your persistent abusive behaviour.
You've kinda mucked up the quotes. I am guessing you're trying to tell me that I am abusive towards you.
Hmmmm.
And that you're no longer going to respond. Well, that's actually great.

Now are you going to stop the name calling and insults or not? And all the silly mod/CC forum stuff? You see, if you don't then you are being hypocritical.

you have not answered,you have gone off at a tangent,you would need to grow a spine to answer,but I think it is only to be expected from a known troll.
Aww bless...

gasman doesn't understand the answer and resorts to the usual 'troll' accusation instead...

How about you grow some individual intellectual ability (y)

I am guessing you're trying to tell me that I am abusive towards you.
Now are you going to stop the name calling and insults or not?
Time to remind you once again.
Posted within minutes of you re-joining the forum under a new username:
upload_2018-8-4_18-45-2.png

Within two days of re-joing the forum you had resorted to persistent abuse:
upload_2018-8-4_18-46-1.png

upload_2018-8-4_18-46-25.png

upload_2018-8-4_18-46-40.png

I will not, for now, reproduce the quotes of your foul language (deleted) that you resorted to under your previous username.

Just to be clear, this is not an ad hominem attack. I am merely reproducing your comments to ascertain the facts.
Neither is it a deterioration of an abusive cycle. I am merely reminding you of your previous comments to illustrate your abusive behaviour within minutes of re-joining the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back