Tommy Robinson released after 3 months of unlawful imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.
shooting the messenger won't make the vile crimes he was reporting on less true,are you supporting the pinko labour traitors that aided and abetted the industrial scale rape,torture and kidnapping of vunrable children?
He wasn't 'reporting', he was stirring up racial hatred and abusing our legal system...

If you agree with that then you obviously don't give a flying fig about this country and our values!

Sponsored Links
Ah the usual ignorant racist rant...

But hey, you and tommy are obviously 'best buddies' ;)
I see regan has used his 'influence' again, and not only deleted his obnoxious post but altered the quote in another person's post...

Cowardice of the highest order!

Sponsored Links
He wasn't 'reporting', he was stirring up racial hatred and abusing our legal system...

If you agree with that then you obviously don't give a flying fig about this country and our values!
just answer the question.

well, we know that publishing information about trials and defendants prior to the verdict can lead to a mistrial being declared, which can enable offenders to go free.

So I suppose we can't deny that in "Tommy's" mind, self-publicity and stirring up hatred is more important than seeing justice done.

And sbgasman agrees with him.

But Tommy is a convicted criminal with a long record, so perhaps he sees "justice" in a strange way. Why else would he have deliberately broken the conditions which allowed him to walk free after his previous conviction?

I see regan has used his 'influence' again, and not only deleted his obnoxious post but altered the quote in another person's post...

Cowardice of the highest order!
It is what the mods are doing these days.
They remove offensive words/comments without leaving any (apparent to us mere mortals) audit trail.
That means that the RWR repeat offenders are being 'cosseted'.
It may only apply to cc forum members. (Bodd and R&C) I have not seen it apply to anyone else yet.

,are you supporting the pinko labour traitors that aided and abetted the industrial scale rape,torture and kidnapping of vunrable children?

just answer the question.

answer the question
Your question is based on your assumptive ideology, therefore it is a loaded question.
Perhaps if you asked a more neutral question, others might be more inclined to answer.
For instance, "do you support the rape, torture and kidnapping of vulnerable children?"

But I suspect that it would be pointless asking that question because the answer is obvious.

Clearly you don't with your daft posts about the alfie evans case. :LOL:

Exactly, fair point. He isnt consistent.

A stupid person would claim your insightful comment is an ad hominem attack

A really stupid person would claim it adds nothing to the discussion.

Exactly, fair point. He isnt consistent.

A stupid person would claim your insightful comment is an ad hominem attack

A really stupid person would claim it adds nothing to the discussion.
Ad hominem attack.
Zero contribution to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back