Took my car to kwik fit, driving home and the car cut out and leaking fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I use Kwik Fit a lot....they do all my MOT's and tyres and sort my punctures for free ;) The MOT assessment is very thorough and fair, just as it should be. Any advisories and they show me why.
They'll reset a service indicator free if it's a plug in laptop one.
They let me look under the vehicle when it is ramped so I can plaster brake pipes etc with grease.
They offer many mechanical repairs which I don't undertake but many people do.....it's an independent garage for stuff I can't do for me.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Anyway, only 10 days left until this lemon will be off the road.

Guys stay clear of any Vauxhall Vectra's on the road, which has not been washed in many months.............stay safe.......keep your distance!

Andy

Faulty brakes, leaking fuel and cutting out will driving....................pick one.

Andy

BRAKES ARE 100 % GOOD, ALL NEW DISCS PADS AND CALIPERS FITTED A YEAR AGO !!!!!!!!! LEAKINMG FUEL CUTTING OUT ISSUE WAS ALMOST CERTAINLY CAUSED BY KWIK FIT, YOU ARE EXTREMELY DISTRESSED BY THIS IT ISD OBVIOUS I WILL GIVE YOU THE NUMBER FOR THAT KWIK FIT IF YOU LIKE AND YOU CAN HAVE IT OUT WITH THEM !! LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANYTHING OUT

MOD: Please familiarise yourself with forum rule 7 or the thread will be locked.

So you took it to an MOT station for a pre-MOT check and they agreed to do that for free?

THEY DO FREE EXHAUST CHECKS AND WHILE IT WASTHERE IASKED THEM TO DO SOME SIMPLE PRE MOT CHECKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back