Torbeck INSTRUCTIONS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have fitted in haste a new Torbeck as I was faced with a tiny cistern which could not accommodate a Delchem float valve.

The bloke in the merchants said to read instructions but I was confused and could not grasp how to adjust the telescopic arms so I managed to get a reasonable fill height using the float.

I also had a flow restrictor left over.What is the default-I presume the pre-fitted is for high pressure.

I will have to buy another and dismantle to work out to get the best out of it.It seems a big improvement on the trad fittings. Can anyone offer advice on this one?

Sponsored Links
Is it working ok ?

The float is adjusted by turning it clock or anti clockwise and you should play with it until you get it to cut the flow at the right water level.

No need to buy another ! :confused:

Thanks Bahco it works fine.I have set the float so it fills adequately but I could do with lengthening the vertical arm.I think the merchants must have had people fitting them wrong and has overegged the reading bit.I just feel that I may have missed something crucial.

Quite a good solution for a smaller cistern which cant accept the Delchem ball valve arms as it is too cramped etc.

Best wishes GNVQSOS

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back