Towel Radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have decided to fit a chrome Flat Towel Radiator in my bathroom. The problem is I can't find the right size radiator to replace my standard 1000x600 radiator which has started to rust. This is my second radiator in two years.

Where can I get a 1000mm wide and 600mm high radiator from. Alternative would be to fit two raditors side by side to make the 1000mm width. Would this work. Positive input will be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Well seems to me you could mount 2 towel radiators next to eachother and connect them in series to make up the 1000mmm width. But then your stuck with trying to acheive a 600mm height. Seems a little low to me, unless it's under a window or something.

Cheapest option is to just mount a conventional towel rail over the top of the existing radiator - after all - you don't get to see much chrome when it's covered in towels anyway.

I've not been much help have I :oops: . Just killing time waiting for someone to solve my "No Gas to Light" problem.
Cheers :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back