towel rail

Sponsored Links
Looks like major surgery then.

rip every thing out and re-pipe, probably find the old mans connected it to the hot water pipe.

Sponsored Links
kimplumb said:
can he do that or do i need to get someone in to do it????
can you sugest anyone please?

I don't know any good plumbers in Hartlepoole but the first thing is find where or what it's connected too by following the pipes.

:rolleyes:

well it will look like mayhem after two pints... :rolleyes:

if i may quote tommy cooper...

I'm on a whisky diet. I've lost three days already......

:LOL:

errrrr you may carry on with the original question.

ooops , just butting in.

;)

Did it EVER get hot? If not, he might have connected both ends to the same "side " of the ch, like both to the boiler flow.
Solutions then are to find the pipes and replumb, or put a pum on ne of the pipes!

Are you absolutely sure both valves are open and allowing water to pass? Find out by removing the thing and opening the valves - may also let air out of pipes.

chris its not connected
she has been whinging for months about it

I go for a pint and she starts using the net to shame me into actually fitting the b*oody thing

try ...
My wife had a go at me last night. She said, "You'll drive me to my grave." I had the car out in thirty seconds.

:LOL: ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back