Train fare dodger's changed his tune !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Before the video became popular on the web, Mr Main appeared more amused by it - writing on Facebook on Sunday: "There's a video of me on youtube hahahahaha! Scotrail no ticket ;)"

By the way his bag can be seen being passed out to him.
so it would sem his family are lying in the press.

Sponsored Links
Compo claim coming up.

I also liked the quote ''Some of the comments about Sam online have been vile.'

-Said the father of the drunken, foul-mouthed, fare dodger. :rolleyes:

Of course he'll get a payout. He deserves it too.

Sponsored Links
What will happen is this.
Scotrail won't want the bad publicity of prosecuting the student and getting embroiled in a massive assault case against them.

So. The lad will get a big payout and even more from selling his story.
The conductor will suddenly realise it's time he retired without a payout.
The thug will get a caution.

Guess who ends up with the last laugh?

Scot rail have not assaulted him, so have no liability

Yes they do. Their conductor accepted assistance from the thug - who then becomes the servant of the company. I'd love to take that to court.

And their conductor incited violence toward the customer.

That has no legal standing, and is tenuous at best.

Whether Scottish law is different , I don't know

I think you are loosing sight of what is right or wrong, and there are some posters who would argue that black is white.
the little oik whether he was sold the wrong ticket or not was behaving in such a way as to put the conductor and other passengers in a place where they should not have been. he should have paid up and then sorted it out with the train company later, instead he started giving off upsetting the other passengers. then the other guy comes along and chucks him off the train.
the little oik was in the wrong from the start, situations like that occur every day because people think they are in the right and have right to behave like that, they don't.
as for the guy that chucked him off most of the people on that train would have applauded him.
bwhomeresponse

whether he was sold the wrong ticket or not

What would you do then, pay up? If you had been wrongly sold a ticket as claimed?
I would not.
And I hope first dork that lays a hand on me has got good medical insurance.
Because it would be him on his backside on the platform with more than a grazed face.

Yes the big guy should get a medal.
He's saved tax payers a few grand and now the witch hunters want to hang him and the conductor out to dry costing millions.
A foul mouthed lying drunk was thrown off a train. End of.....

it is up to you to check the ticket, and as for posturing about people laying their hands me needing medical insurance. the courts are full of people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back