Transexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are intersex. Biology can go wrong and produce a mish mash, no different to extra limbs, missing limbs, etc. A more important question is should minority interest override majority interest as the elites prefer? A biological condition has been hijacked and used as a political tool.

I presume you are male. Do you really believe you can be therapied into a female? Biology faults can result in a mismatch between the mind and body. I once worked for a woman who had a lot of dumb male thinking in her head. She dressed non-feminine as well. Her ideas were notably from a mish mash of male and female brain I found hard to work with. In comparison, when dealing with the minds of regular genders, there is some predictability to them.
I am female . I still think if anything needs to be altered it’s got to be easier if it’s the mind. We shall have to agree to disagree.

Sponsored Links
I am female .
Makes sense. If you were a male, you'd certainly demand a 10 page argument. If you were an inter-sex female, you'd want 5 pages at least.

Look at it another way: can a bunny rabbit be therapied into a human? Nope. Can a human be therapied into a bunny rabbit? Nope. A lot of the brain is hardwired.

Here's an interesting riddle.

A transman and a transwoman are shipwrecked on a desert island. There are no other inhabitants or visitors.

A year later, one of them has a baby. Which, and how do you know?

Sponsored Links
Makes sense. If you were a male, you'd certainly demand a 10 page argument. If you were an inter-sex female, you'd want 5 pages at least.

Look at it another way: can a bunny rabbit be therapied into a human? Nope. Can a human be therapied into a bunny rabbit? Nope. A lot of the brain is hardwired.
Modern science can do wonderful things these days.

Attachments

• bunnygirl leotard.jpg
    bunnygirl leotard.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 18

A transman and a transwoman are shipwrecked on a desert island. There are no other inhabitants or visitors.

The one that gives birth .The one that is scientifically a real woman ..... one which is born with the sex organs .... chromosomes XX.

Not much of a riddle. More of a diversion

The one that gives birth .The one that is scientifically a real woman ..... one which is born with the sex organs .... chromosomes XX.

The Transman, you mean. Because they're a woman.

And the father of the baby is the Transwoman. Because they're a man.

TWANW.

I am curious to what TWANW means though ...
Well, TWAW is "Trans Women Are Women" so TWANW is the opposite, meaning Trans Women Are Not Women. (but then you already know this).
OR:
Could just be signing off with a new name, because that is what it is (google it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back