Transexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Here's an interesting riddle.

A transman and a transwoman are shipwrecked on a desert island. There are no other inhabitants or visitors.

A year later, one of them has a baby. Which, and how do you know?
What a stupid test for who is a woman.
There are posibly about 10% of women, born as women, preferred gender as women, who wouild fail your pathetic test.
Your test also suggests that infertile women are not real women.

Sorry to burst your bigoted opinion, but
SRWWAGRCAW
If you don't then you're going against society and the law.

To save you looking it up, and I don't suppose it's even on the internet,
Society recognises women with a Gender Recognition Certificate as women.

I see you are not talking about the same thing as I am, nor about the same thing as the TWAW campaigners.

You think I am about to be arrested for believing that sex is real?

Nonsense.

Do you believe that "Society" obliges lesbians to suck the c0cks of men in dresses?

Many transactivists do.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I see you are not talking about the same thing as I am, nor about the same thing as the TWAW campaigners.

You think I am about to be arrested for believing that sex is real?

Nonsense.

Do you believe that "Society" obliges lesbians to suck the c0cks of men in dresses?
I assume you are responding to my comment.
Your belief is not against the law. Any discrimination displayed by you, based on that belief is probably illegal.

Society in general has allowed trans women to adot their preferred gender, whether you like it or not.
(I notice you have not suffered any consciensoius objection to trans men, and all your comments have been referring to trans women, weird that).

Take a similar situation as, say transam. he's allowed to believe, and to profess his belief that capital punsihment, even lynching, should be allowed.
If he ever tries to enact his beliefs, he would be subjected to the full weigth of the law.

So you are legally allowed to profess your belief. But you are obliged to obey the law in practice.

Their is a conflcit between women's rights and trans-gender rights. Society in general recognises that.
I would argue that there is no heirarchy of "rights". As soon as you introduce a heirarchy of rights, you destroy your own narrative.

As to your theatrical question about felatio, that's just what it is: dog whistle style comments.
I thoguht you were better than that. I thought we could have an intellectual discussion.

A transman and a transwoman are shipwrecked on a desert island. There are no other inhabitants or visitors.

The Transman, you mean. Because they're a woman.

And the father of the baby is the Transwoman. Because they're a man.

TWANW.

This is a fiction you have made up to try to comfort yourself.
It was a test of womanhood that you devised.
It was a pathetic test, and implied that only "real" women can have babies.

Being a woman is not only about reproduction. Many women choose not to reproduce, and others cannot.
Your view of womanhood is outdated.

Explain the law you claim I am breaking by saying that a man is not a woman.
Please read my comment again.

Your belief is not against the law. Any discrimination displayed by you, based on that belief is probably illegal.
Take a similar situation as, say transam. he's allowed to believe, and to profess his belief that capital punsihment, even lynching, should be allowed.
If he ever tries to enact his beliefs, he would be subjected to the full weigth of the law.

So you are legally allowed to profess your belief. But you are obliged to obey the law in practice.

Professing your belief is not discrimination. refusing someone a service or product, based on your belief is discrimination.

Note: I'm flabbergasted that I need to exxplain that.

Being a woman is not only about reproduction.

I take it you withdraw your false slur about infertile women.

However, the fact remains that when a couple have a natural baby, the mother is a woman and the father is a man.

Regardless of how they dress or what they prefer to call themselves.

What a stupid test for who is a woman.
There are posibly about 10% of women, born as women, preferred gender as women, who wouild fail your pathetic test.
Your test also suggests that infertile women are not real women.

This is a fiction you have made up to try to comfort yourself.

It was a test of womanhood that you devised.
It was a pathetic test, and implied that only "real" women can have babies.

Being a woman is not only about reproduction. Many women choose not to reproduce, and others cannot.
Your view of womanhood is outdated.

I take it you withdraw your false slur about infertile women.

You are backing away from your previous allegation at maximum speed.
Please read the posts in chronoligical order, as presented and then claim that the reproductive abilty of a woman is a test that I devised.

Here is the test that you devised several pages ago:

The Transman, you mean. Because they're a woman.
And the father of the baby is the Transwoman. Because they're a man.

You have fallen into the same MO as the likes of Boris, Trump, et al, in making up false and incorrect allegations.
The test, for who is a woman, was yours, and yours alone.

I mean this with the greatest of respect, but I worry about the future my children will grow up in -- this confusing destruction of biological fact, which is leaving so many youngsters' minds in states of identity crises.

I recently heard a man talking with another man, where man A was asked to define a "woman". His answer was "an adult female", which prompted a tirade of thoughts and opinions in response from man B, as to why this is wrong. The topic of being a mother came up as well, in which man B said "men can be mothers, too".

I'm sorry but it's utter rubbish and offers absolutely no positive impact for the development of society and civilisation. Hopefully it's just a fad (these 'norm-challenging' fads happen throughout history).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back