Trevi Boost performance.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been asked to fit a Trevi boost as part of a bathroom instal. Just a couple of points you may be able to answer for me. Best practise assumes that separate supplies are used but this isn't an option. Trevi do state that it can be ran on shared supplies but i was wondering if anyone had used this method and more importantly what the results were. I know it will depend whats there at present in terms of supply pressures/flow rates but ball park will do. There's a cylinder on the floor above and the rest is mains fed. I'll be coupling up under the bath as the 1st draw-off on the hot supply.

Steve

Sponsored Links
I thought it was a dedicated 22mm hot supply pipe to this shower?? Was the last one we fitted.

Yeah it's recommended but then again it is best practise. 22mm Hot and 15mm Mains. But in the Mi's i downloaded it shows the hot supply as at least being the 1st draw off which is pretty much my only option given the site conditions. I'd prefer a dedicated supply but that's why i asked the question as to performance without. What was it like to fit? Usual stuff. Kit any good? Trevi not too bad IMHO

Steve

Sorry Delta i've just read my 1st post. When i said it wasn't an option i meant on this particular instal :oops: . Trevi do recommend a ded supply but give the option

Steve

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back