Tricity Bendix DH 090 Dishwasher not taking on water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday i bought a 2nd hand Tricity Bendix DH 090 Eco save dishwasher - approx 5 years old. All was working well when i collected it but having got it home for some reason the machine is no longer taking in water

Have taken of the inlet pipe off at the machine end and the water is passing through there fine so i know there is no problem with the water supply. When i manually put water into the machine and put a program on it will heat and empty - i just cant get it to take the water in the first place.

Any suggestions of how to take the machine apart and look for internal blockages?

If you keep the suggestions in very simple terms this is my first dishwasher and my first attempt to fix an appliance - i am guessing that i need to take something off and look deeper inside the machine but not yet worked out which screws to get my little pink screw driver to!!! :confused:

Sponsored Links
I have seen other posts on here about checking the internal pipes and valves, how do i get to them? do i undo the screws holding on the big concrete stone or the ones holding on the white metal surround to get to the workings??? As you can see i am totally in the dark with this one :oops:

Have now worked out how to get into the machine and cleaned out all the pipes that i can find but still nothing happens - i think it might be needing a new pump????

Sponsored Links
Yesterday i bought a 2nd hand Tricity Bendix DH 090 Eco save dishwasher - approx 5 years old. All was working well when i collected it but having got it home for some reason the machine is no longer taking in water

Have taken of the inlet pipe off at the machine end and the water is passing through there fine so i know there is no problem with the water supply. When i manually put water into the machine and put a program on it will heat and empty - i just cant get it to take the water in the first place.

Any suggestions of how to take the machine apart and look for internal blockages?

If you keep the suggestions in very simple terms this is my first dishwasher and my first attempt to fix an appliance - i am guessing that i need to take something off and look deeper inside the machine but not yet worked out which screws to get my little pink screw driver to!!! :confused:

I have just had the same problem but it is now working. I have unscrewed the plastic dome shaped cover inside the dishwasher next to usual filters and cleaned out blue U- shaped pipes and replaced. It is now working.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back