Trioton shower as2000x no hot water

yes that's what i do with the check valves.

You have got cold/hot in the same ends on inlets haven't you ie both top or both bottom ?

Sponsored Links
I also ran the shower very briefly with the cold water isolator right down to nearly closed, and ran on hot only, this was with the pump running, and it gave out hot water from the shower head, so i guess that would really confirm your diagnosis of the valve being faulty?

Now you say your hot is slower than cold.

The pipework arrangement don't matter even though the hot comes from the cylinder they are both fed from the tank in loft so both will be same flow etc.

So that tells me you still have a air or blockage problem on the hot.

With the filters removed is the hot still slower than cold ? ie water exiting from filter holes.

Sponsored Links
Flow on cold is slighlty more, but not by much.....
I do get this squishy sound from the pump base when cold is introduced during commission but not with just the hot..

Flow on cold is slighlty more, but not by much.....
If that's from filter holes then theres a airlock or restriction in that pipework.

I do get this squishy sound from the pump base when cold is introduced during commission but not with just the hot..

Can answer that, thats something you'd need to see/hear myself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back