Triple white socket slimline

Took ur advice, ive taken the two triples out to be replaced with 3 doubles. Im assuming the cables that have been fed thru are sufficient for this?

Ill put this one down to following ur instincts!!

Sponsored Links
Took ur advice, ive taken the two triples out to be replaced with 3 doubles. Im assuming the cables that have been fed thru are sufficient for this?

Ill put this one down to following ur instincts!!

If there is one cable at the socket there is a very good chance you cannot make it two or more doubles.

If there are two or more cables at the socket there is a very good chance you can make it two or more doubles.

Really you should talk to your electrician.

Sponsored Links
Yes correct. Will it be possible to put 3 doubles in or will i haveti have 2? Cheers

It sounds like it yes. The two cables should be directly on the ring, and with short links between each double box each box will contain two cables.

Obviously you will double check with your electrician, but would appear ok.

I really hope that with insufficient planning, insufficient discussions with the electrician, and insufficient involvement of the electrician in the supply of the accessories that this was a rewire done on the cheap.

No not done on the cheap. The sparky said it was possible to get triple sockets in white slimline profile, why should i have doubted him?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back