triton alecante shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, have just installed a triton alecante shower, the pressure gauge is showing red indicating low pressure but when i removed the shower the pressure from the pipe is good then when i re-connect it it still shows red the water from the shower hose is realy slow and wont heat up, any help would be much appreciated. Cheers. Brent

Sponsored Links
How do you know the mains pressure is good enough? Only way to tell is to get a gauge onto it and check it's at least the min inlet pressure required (1 bar)

Thanks Rob, i dont have a pressure gauge will have to get hold of one, there was an electric shower there before i just assumed it would be ok, i know someone who will have one so i'll check it and see if thats it, thanks again, Brent

Sponsored Links
Unless the filter is blocked or the sensor on the new shower is faulty then it's the only other thing it can be. Was it commissioned correctly?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back