triton jade shower-is it solenoid valve problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
my triton jade shower is continuing to dribble water out of hose after it has been turned off both on unit and at isolator switch on wall. It will turn on and heat seems ok-just not properly shutting off and is also making constant hissing noise. Is this the solenoid valve that needs fixing? The water is not coming out of the back outlet behind hose-so i assume that means its not the PRD.
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Sponsored Links
Have you had any plumbing work done? Could be debris in valve, turn off water and try removing/cleaning valve.

Hi

I've just found the same problem this morning. No plumbing work recently, but I did take the shower off the wall to re-fix it last week (???).

Girlfriend's shouting for a new shower so the sooner I know whether it's a quick fix or not the less hassle I'll get tonight.

Sponsored Links
as said more likely a damaged/crud in the diaphragm valve.
a solenoid coil failure will give no water flow or constant flow.

a dribble is more likely the diaphragm in the valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back