Triton power shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i am going to fit a triton power shower,and would like to know if,1, how high can the hot water feed be to the shower. (i have a back boiler , hot water tank in the airing cuboard, cold tank in the loft.). 2, can i use plastic piping.3, is it allright to have 90 degree bends. My hot water tank is 4 feet from ceiling i was going to go from the hot tank into the loft then down into the shower in the bathroom. the distance from hot tank to shower is approx 7 feet.the cold tank is approx 2 feet. Can i tee of the hot water vent pipe above the vent pipe tee. thanks in aniticipation. :(

Sponsored Links
arthur2k3 said:
Hi i am going to fit a triton power shower,and would like to know if,1, how high can the hot water feed be to the shower.]
Which shower model?

What do you mean by "how high"?

(i have a back boiler , hot water tank in the airing cuboard, cold tank in the loft.). 2, can i use plastic piping.
Yes.

3, is it allright to have 90 degree bends.
Yes, within reason, i.e. too many will be too restrictive.

My hot water tank is 4 feet from ceiling i was going to go from the hot tank into the loft then down into the shower in the bathroom. the distance from hot tank to shower is approx 7 feet.the cold tank is approx 2 feet. Can i tee of the hot water vent pipe above the vent pipe tee.
No! Have you read the manufacturer's installation instructions yet? :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back