Triton shower question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya there
Our Triton T80 shower has just gone POP this evening, for ease of fitting a new one, will a Triton T80si fit directly in its place? ie, water and power inlets the same place?

Thanks
Nik

ps, if anyone has an unused/surplus T80 - get in touch!! [email protected] ta

Sponsored Links
1) Probably not - shower makers seem to take a perverse delight in making sure no two models, even direct replacements of existing ones, have the same layout. But you might as well ask Triton.

2) Try http://www.showerdoc.co.uk/ for spares for the old one, possibly for manuals you can download & look at layouts.

Ring Triton, they will advise. All you need is a unit with the water and electrics coming in at the same places.

I have used Triton for 15 years, alwats good service, and they have replaced damaged units for me with suitable replacements.

Sponsored Links
The T80si is very similar to the old T80. Triton are the only showers i've seen with the inlet on the right (as you look at it from the front) so stick with them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back