Trump loses 20% of his net worth in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Do you understand the definition of collapsing as opposed to collapsed . Do try and educate yourself
So they havent collapsed? They are ongoing? Thought so, it was worth confirnming to you.

Why don't you try to be clear in what you say? Or do you think by implying things it makes you sound clever?

So they havent collapsed? They are ongoing? Thought so, it was worth confirnming to you.

Why don't you try to be clear in what you say? Or do you think by implying things it makes you sound clever?
i was very clear you on the other hand made things up as per usual . Do you make things up to attempt to look clever ? its not working you just make yourself look even stupider

i was very clear you on the other hand made things up as per usual . Do you make things up to attempt to look clever ? its not working you just make yourself look even stupider
Do you need this to be so simple for you to understand?

By implying the cases were dropping, you tried to infer there were fewer cases. It's not the case is it?

And you are the clever 1? I've never said I'm clever, but you are misleading, if not downright dishonest. Hoping that some readers will believe Trump is getting proven innocent, or not charged

Do you need this to be so simple for you to understand?

By implying the cases were dropping, you tried to infer there were fewer cases. It's not the case is it?

And you are the clever 1? I've never said I'm clever, but you are misleading, if not downright dishonest. Hoping that some readers will believe Trump is getting proven innocent, or not charged
I said THE cases are collapsing but have you missed that several charges in georgia have been dropped

Those charges can be filed again. They were dismissed due to lack of detail.

And there weren’t “ six charges against Trump” it was one charge against Trump plus 5 others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back