Trvs and thermostats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Firstly, thanks to the people with the know on here, I've upgraded my simple timer (TS715) to a CM921 wireless progammable thermostat. House is much comfier.
I do have one question, I have left all the TRVs on the system, but turned the one in the room with the thermostat up to max. This does seem to work, but should it be taken right off?
I have a towel rail with no TRV to allow unimpeded circulation, and the boiler is a Vokera Linea 28.
Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
TRVs which bother to include tech data usually say the full setting is for about 32°, so yes, it's ok, it's fully open in effect.

TRVs which bother to include tech data usually say the full setting is for about 32°, so yes, it's ok, it's fully open in effect.

Cheers for that ChrisR, I'll leave it as it is then. I must say, I have noticed the heating spends a hell of a lot more time off now, so I'm hoping for a better gas bill next time :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back