Two Chinese school children died while wearing masks and doing physical excercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
There are 260million youngsters in education in China. How many would you expect to die in a typical week? Since April last year, with the whole world wearing masks, how many similar cases have you been able to find?

My granny had a heart attack and died while waiting for the kettle to boil for her morning cuppa.

Should I post scare stories blaming kettles?

And have you looked into it further to see what the actual cause of death was certified as?
I'm sure there have been a number of people throughout the world who have died whilst wearing a face mask, but it doesn't mean the mask was the cause of their death.
Even though they were children they may have had underlying medical conditions that may, or may not, have been diagnosed but which may, or may not, have been the real reason.

Sponsored Links
And have you looked into it further to see what the actual cause of death was certified as?
I'm sure there have been a number of people throughout the world who have died whilst wearing a face mask, but it doesn't mean the mask was the cause of their death.
Even though they were children they may have had underlying medical conditions that may, or may not, have been diagnosed but which may, or may not, have been the real reason.

I believe that bacterial pneumonia cases are on the rise around the world, here is one story alluding to it, I've seen others.
In any case there doesn't seem to be much dispute in the medical profession that wearing a mask for long periods is bad for your health. especially if you are wearing the same mask, it's recommended that they be changed after two hours wear.

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/medi...pneumonias-are-on-the-rise-from-mask-wearing/

30a93ea70d9f285f.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/08/face-masks-safe-intense-exercise-gyms-study-covid

Wearing a face covering reduced the participants’ ability to perform vigorous exercise by about 10%, probably because they found it slightly harder to breathe through the mask, according to the paper published in the European Respiratory Journal.

“This reduction is modest and, crucially, it does not suggest a risk to healthy people doing exercise in a face mask, even when they are working to their highest capacity,” said Dr Massimo Mapelli, a cardiologist at the CCM.

Source: gab.

In early 2018, a cross-university group released a research study on posts made to the site. According to that study, the site hosted a high volume of racism and hate speech,[151] and primarily "attracts alt-right users, conspiracy theorists, and other trolls."[152]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)

for someone who seems so concerned about breathing in germs, it's ironic that you spend your time wading through an open sewer.

Sooey posted an image
upload_2021-3-8_7-39-43.png

So the bacteria are prevented from reaching and infecting another person. That is good.

Unless the wearer is already infected they cannot be exhaling unhealthy bacteria to inhale back in,

This posting by Sooey does seem to prove that wearing a mask does prevent the spread of infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back