U2 are to stream a live show online for free

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ROCKERS U2 are to stream a live show online for free.

Their 360° Tour gig in California will air in full, starting from 3.30am on Monday here in the UK.
Manager Paul McGuinness said: "It's the perfect opportunity to extend the party beyond the stadium.
"Fans travel long distances to see U2, this time U2 can go to them - globally."
Millions are expected to log on to see BONO & Co performing at the Pasadena Rose Bowl, near Los Angeles.
YouTube is confident its site can handle the demand. The concert - a 96,000-ticket sellout - will also be replayed twice immediately after it finishes.

Sponsored Links
They're rubbish and not worth watching.

That only proves there are millions of people with defective hearing - they are crap.

Sponsored Links
Whether you like them or not you have got to hand it to Bono he is very talented to sing with his head so far up his own arse

Rather have my finger nails pulled put with pliers than watch that K.N.O.B.

Keeps goin on about heal the world,if he stopped living the millionare lifestyle and give his dough away HE could heal the world.

But oh no he expects people on the breadline to give there dough away.

...and I thought it was just me and John Peel who reckoned that U2 were uninspired crap. This thread renews my faith in human judgement :)

liked their stuff in the 80s, but i think they have gone too far up their own bottoms andall their stuff sounds the same....jingly jangly eh eh errhhh crap to me

Keeps goin on about heal the world,if he stopped living the millionare lifestyle and give his dough away HE could heal the world.

But oh no he expects people on the breadline to give there dough away.
I didn't know that U2 is the richest pop band in the world :eek: hmmm, I wonder how much do they give away?

Sponsored Links
Back