UK economy update

Just a shame that the government saw fit to sell shares in RM at a knock down price though.. Hindsight is a great thing,, If only they'd realised this when they set the price, they could have made more money from the sale, and possibly used the money to save some services in these times of austerity
In fairness, they were only complying with EU policy at the time.

What ?? Is it now EU policy to sell industries at knock down prices??
I suppose it is though. the EU are very wasteful with all EU taxpayers money.

Sponsored Links
'kin 'ell , you really are an idiot. Knock down price ? £4.30 at the mo.

Stinks of a gov stroke. Pay for your shares ,then tell you about problems afterwards. Gov has to step in, buys back the shares at start price of £3.30 ,everyone loses out except the gov

RM wasn't sold off cheap. Seamed cheap and was cheap until the full picture was unveiled as I've mentioned before [why don't you read]. The public was deceived. I also wondered why the whole 100% wasn't floated, it is all becoming clearer. Now the economic recovery. Today 137 companies have dished out profit warnings. The things that add up to recovery still don't add up. One of the factors these 137 gave for this warning was pound strength

137 out of how many thousands? I would suggest this isn't particularly representative of our current economy.

Sponsored Links
Gordon Bennett, you'd believe anything. So you think things are getting better ? Do your own research I'm just the messenger. Oh, and do some reading, headliner. Ugh

manufacturing down again in July. RM shares rose today after the gov decided to put a stop to high charges for rural deliveries. Will be interesting to see how they are going to do this. However, the industrial transport sector is still suffering. Pity TNT is private.

Back