Unemployment keeps on rising.

i did but because he is a paranoid schitsophenic it was his choice[or his inner self]that decided the outcome in the end
he would play his guitar quietly but at 2am in a terraced house that was normally silent was not condusive to sleep lol

Sponsored Links
I know all about the council view of homeless people, but still can't get my head round councils up and down the country accommodating asylum seekers in favour of British people, when it comes to housing. Surely what we have to do, is make the UK an unattractive proposition for asylum seekers. then they might just stop coming here in their thousands every week.

in general councils up and down the country only have dealing with asylum seekers if the border agencies
/home office send them there as illegal immigrants have no real status and by there nature stay low beyond the radiator to avoid detention and deportation

to my way off thinking publicity showing how deprived and poorly off the migrants are here showed in there own countries is the start to help slow the mad racketeers profiting from the slavery and abuse

But they are not badly off are they? Free money, housing, health etc that they get none of back home.

When migrants cling under lorries to get back to France then we'll know we've got our immigration policy right.

You don't seem to realise that this is a seroius issue - the UK is on course to default on it loans - and you waffle around worrying about economic migrants. FFS man - get a grip.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
This situation made me smile.

The company I work for is interviewing for a position, it falls upon my good self to do the interviewing.

If any of you have worked in the IT industry, you'll probably know that a vast number of IT jobs were "offshored" to india in the last decade, usually for reasons such as they are cheaper and better than you 'orrible lot. Seriously we were told that by the Group director of IT in a large well known (bankrupt) bank. The reason was they reckoned they could get the work done cheaper, not minding of course the wider impact of laying of 10,000's of UK workers.

Anyhow, a considerable number of the offshore staff, were onshored later on, and most of the incumbent UK staff made redundant.

Now that the downturn has bitten, many of these onshored IT staff have been laid off as well.

So most of the CV's that land on my desk are from Indians educated at Pune university etc. Why are they allowed to stay if they are out of work? Surely it should be so long and thanks for all the curry.

oh and BTW, they didn't save any money, and the standard of work was pretty poor a lot of the time.

as is emergency housing to anyone in this country that needs it as i said
on equal needs

Sorry to burst your bubble BA, but single people (even in work) come very , very low on housing priorities in this country. Most council's and housing associations won't offer them accommodation, no matter how desperate they are. That's why there are thousands of homeless people living and sleeping on the streets in every major city and town throughout the UK. Thee people depend upon charities and soup kitchens just to survive. Most of these people were born here, and many will have worked at one time (so have at least paid something into the system). Yet asylum seekers come here, get emergency accommodation (almost the same day) Have an allowance given to them, and haven't even paid as much as 1 cent into the system.
It's all wrong, on so many levels. Whilst any government allows this, asylum seekers will still queue at our borders awaiting the first opportunity to get in.

Not only have many of the homeless singles paid into the system, but shamefully statistics indicate that ten per cent of the homeless are ex services.

As well as paying into the system that often lets them down, at some time they may have put their lives on the line for their country.

http://honourourwounded.co.uk/lates...meless-people-are-former-servicemen-and-women

Aside from this, when it comes to 'asylum seekers', and even teenage mothers, it seems amazing that NI is the only insurance policy where scroungers can get a payout, without paying a single premium.

Back