Union Jack To Be Scrapped

J

Johnmelad502

Official Announcement:

The British Government today announced that it is changing its emblem from a Union Jack to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of p - ricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sir, you are an uneducated oaf....
I demand that you edit your post to change the word "jack" to the correct word "flag"..
it is ONLY a Union Jack when flown from the Jack-staff of a ship..
at ALL other times it is to be refered to as the Union Flag..

Sponsored Links
I demand that you edit your post to change the word "jack" to the correct word "flag"..

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

or grow your privates to a size capable of supporting such a flag, supported by your boolocks

dont diss the flag its all we have left

The Union Flag is commonly known as the Union Jack.

The exact origin of the name is unclear, so calling it by either name is perfectly acceptable.

During my 12 years with HM forces it was referred to as the union jack never flag. :p

Take no notice of those two old codgers, they're just flagging a bit.

i dont recognise the union jack/flag anyway.im English so only the St George Cross flies from my pole.

The Union Flag is commonly known as the Union Jack.

The exact origin of the name is unclear, so calling it by either name is perfectly acceptable.

During my 12 years with HM forces it was referred to as the union jack never flag. :p
Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Sponsored Links
Back