Unlocking S4

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I know. Come for advice.... ;)

I got a cheap S4 for son on ebay that is locked to EE.

Never had a problem before because all my phones have been purchased unlocked bar one and that was unlocked for free.

I have unlocked other's phones via the Service Mode no worries.

Unfortunately, unlocking via the Service Mode does not work with phones locked to EE. The buggers.

So I paid for a code from here: www.code-unlock-now.com

It's been 24 hours but I have had nothing. Has anyone had success with this firm?

Anyone got any other they recommend?

Thanks guys.

Sponsored Links
Just got an email that says they have been unable to generate an unlock code for the handset.......

Just got an email that says they have been unable to generate an unlock code for the handset.......

...and, hopefully, refunded your outlay.

Have you considered contacting EE? As I understand it, they are legally obliged to unlock the phone (at a price) provided the contract with them has been completed and paid for.

Sponsored Links
Troll.

Between coming on here and feeling sorry for "the kids", there can't be much time left in your life for meaningful stuff, huh? ;)

Assuming you have any (you may not of course), do you feel sorry for your kids, or those in your family?

No. Children, by definition, cannot be awesome. :LOL:

Freddy announced that he thought he was awesome.

I said that I felt the same way: that I am awesome. :cool:

On the average high street, where proper shops used to be, there are now plenty of places that advertise the unlocking service that you seek.

Sponsored Links
Back