Unrest in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strange person you are This post of yours says more about you than it does about me.

Fancy that you monitor me that much you see when I log on and off and more than that you have to remark about it.

I go on several sites where I have to log in and off mainly technical and work sites, a lot of them if I leave the site I'm automatically logged out.
Why on earth do you feel it's funny to log on and off ? If I'm leaving Diynot I'll log out.
So two things why do you feel it's important to monitor my activity logging on and off,
Secondly why do you find it funny ? You put the laughing symbol.

Maybe just maybe I won't find you strange if you can give a reasonable account of yourself .......

You'll notice I'm not mocking you, just asking a reasonable question about what to me seems a post which is a little bizzare.
Don't feel the need to justify your actions. He's just trying to get a rise out of you because I think it excites him.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't feel the need to justify your actions. He's just trying to get a rise out of you because I think it excites him.

I dont feel the need to justify my actions ! His post is weird I'm calmly explaining what I do to see if I can find out his reasons for posting what he has !

He must be a bit fixated with me to monitor when I'm on the site and when I log off, in all honesty I never check to see whose logged on or whose logged off or the frequency that they may perform those actions. Obviously he monitors me very closely ! He probably has it that if I post something he's alerted !!!
Wow that's a compliment did he but know it !!!
I noticed he hasn't answered my question ....now I wonder why might that be ?

I think he's inadvertantly revealed more about himself than he realised when he posted what he did about me.
He's probably got OCD well he has about me ! Then he has to sexualise his posts imagining an flacid and erect penis in regard to me !

Yafo thinks if face masks were banned, this would not have happened.

He thinks maybe a group of protesters about to commit the crime of vandalism would stop because the law prevents them from wearing a mask :ROFLMAO:

yeah that'll work eh? what a great argument for face veil bans :p

Where oh where did you get that from ?

Yafo either never fully understands what threads are about, or he throws is unrelated nonsense in a vain bid to try to derail the thread or divert the spotlight from what's being discussed.

He's probably a troll, and not worth a reply.

I probably never fully understand lots of political points. Can you say that you do?

Unrelated nonsense is just your view of how to avoid a point, that is relevant.

Masked youths.

No burka clad women?
Perhaps you might like to comment on your intention of the above comment?

Are you trying to prove an argument for banning full face veils?

No. I don't see full face veils as the problem, do you?

You may recall the discussion about Denmark, where I pointed out Denmark was aware of certain problems in its close neighbour Sweden.

No. It's not related is it.

What point was the op trying to make ?

I thought it was obvious.

Discussion about clothing is not an issue is it ?

Op brought the article up. It was about masked youths. Should such items be banned?

Where oh where did you get that from ?
From this:
Masked youths
No burka clad women

Perhaps you would like to explain the point you are actually trying to make.

I Then he has to sexualise his posts imagining an flacid and erect penis in regard to me !
I never called you a knob!
Show me the evidence that I called you a knob!

I see you failed to answer my question, is it too difficult for you to answer ?
I could not see your question. You have me on ignore. Remember?
Well you did after you logged on. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back