Unrest in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was obvious.

Discussion about clothing is not an issue is it ?

Op brought the article up. It was about masked youths. Should such items be banned?

Make up your mind.
No. It's not related is it.
I thought the article was about burning lots of cars and vandalism. Not about burkas or masked youths or making a comparison. Best ask the OP why he put it up hey?

Sponsored Links
I thought it was obvious.

Discussion about clothing is not an issue is it ?

Op brought the article up. It was about masked youths. Should such items be banned?

Yafo thinks if face masks were banned, this would not have happened.

He thinks maybe a group of protesters about to commit the crime of vandalism would stop because the law prevents them from wearing a mask :ROFLMAO:

yeah that'll work eh? what a great argument for face veil bans :p

Sponsored Links
Cronulla seems to follow the usual pattern. Young men imported from similar areas to the ones that the Cologne aggressors came from a couple of years ago. Start throwing their weight around, harassing women, committing crime. Except the Aussies obviously have more about them than Germans or Brits, and tackled the problem head on.

Other countries may also prove prove problematic for these aliens. Can't imaging the Americans being bullied, and they're lucky enough to have the proper 'tools' to defend themselves and their families.

I sincerely doubt there will be a backlash in Sweden. Firstly, the problem is getting too big and obviously getting out of control. Secondly, any country that seems to willingly admit these aliens is unlikely to have the stomach to tackle the problem. The populations appears resigned to it's fate.

Last edited:
No. It's not related is it.

What point was the op trying to make ?

I had to unignore yaso to understand what the discussion was about ............I'm not making any kind of a point I'm pointing out criminal lawless acts in sweden, rioting on a very disturbing scale .....it may have been on the tv news tonight I dont know ....it was breaking news when I posted it. DON'T reply yaso you're on ignore again.

I had to unignore yaso to understand what the discussion was about ............I'm not making any kind of a point I'm pointing out criminal lawless acts in sweden, rioting on a very disturbing scale .....it may have been on the tv news tonight I dont know ....it was breaking news when I posted it. DON'T reply yaso you're on ignore again.

I wouldn't worry, he has gone off sulking.

anyway apparently he is too busy to reply on this forum.

oh wait a minute.....oh no he isn't

I expect when he will be back once he has found his missing'p' ....the one he deliberately misses out in o pression :ROFLMAO:

Yafo either never fully understands what threads are about, or he throws is unrelated nonsense in a vain bid to try to derail the thread or divert the spotlight from what's being discussed.

He's probably a troll, and not worth a reply.

Logging on - logging off - logging on - logging off. :ROFLMAO:

What a strange person you are This post of yours says more about you than it does about me.

Fancy that you monitor me that much you see when I log on and off and more than that you have to remark about it.

I go on several sites where I have to log in and off mainly technical and work sites, a lot of them if I leave the site I'm automatically logged out.
Why on earth do you feel it's funny to log on and off ? If I'm leaving Diynot I'll log out.
So two things why do you feel it's important to monitor my activity logging on and off,
Secondly why do you find it funny ? You put the laughing symbol.

Maybe just maybe I won't find you strange if you can give a reasonable account of yourself .......

You'll notice I'm not mocking you, just asking a reasonable question about what to me seems a post which is a little bizzare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back