Upgrading CentaurPlus C21 programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

just moved home in to 3 bed house and I have Baxi System HE A boiler- heat only, systrem boiler

there is CentaurPlus C21 programmer , and Honeywell Dial Setting Room Thermostat

I want to have a wireless thermostat so I move it around the house

At my previuos house i had Horstmann HRFS1 Programmable Room Thermostat which I was very happy about

here is the pictures of my current wirering
can someone advice on which wireless thermostat I should get? that woul dbe straightforward to install?

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi All

just moved home in to 3 bed house and I have Baxi System HE A boiler- heat only, systrem boiler

there is CentaurPlus C21 programmer , and Honeywell Dial Setting Room Thermostat

I want to have a wireless thermostat so I move it around the house

At my previuos house i had Horstmann HRFS1 Programmable Room Thermostat which I was very happy about

here is the pictures of my current wirering
can someone advice on which wireless thermostat I should get? that woul dbe straightforward to install?

many thanks

anyone?

The same as you had before should be fine, and as you were happy with it, it seems the logical choice.
The receiver would normally go next to the wiring centre, providing there is a permanent live in it. The straightforwardness of installation is relative to your competence!

Sponsored Links
Hi
after considering all option I decided to go for EVOHOME got Honeywell evohome Connected Base Pack
so now I need to connect the Wireless relay box BDR91 ,however my current connection is Hortsman universal backplane and has only N, L, 1,2,3,4 connection
The Wireless relay box BDR91 instructions referring to 10 way junction box
So my question where do I connect B (on BDR91) to ?
as room thermostat in downstairs, which has SL,
but I believe SL connects to the zone valve wire ( could be white wire ) usually 5th connection on a 10 way junction box.
In other words I need to find SL, or white wire that connects to zone valve (if I’m correct) behind the Hortsman universal backplane and has only N, L, 1,2,3,4 connection…
[/img]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back