upvc render beading nightmare

i use board addy and mono to stick my pvc beads out side never had any probs.
even use PVA out side too is that a no no too
iv been plastering rendering and using mono for over 7 years
worked along side big firms that have used board addy out side on beads too and pva.

???

Sponsored Links
I appreciate that you may have seen it used and used it so it is worth a discussion as a lot of DIY people struggle with beading.

Sticking beads with render takes practice, I've seen a lot of people in the trade struggle with it, and some people here would no doubt like a sutiable shortcut.

Any chance of a link to a spec that you follow that specifies PVA outside, or using board adhesive for sticking beads for external endering, or the name of a major builder who has had the work done ? Often things change with time so it would be useful to know.

The Monocouche I have used is Weber or Krend mostly, and I know what they would say if I suggested using the above. Is it another mono product you use that allows board addy?

Sorry, but still fail to see why one can't simply use render or a rendering product to stick them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back