Urgent advice on dpc if possible

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys thanks for looking in i have a problem and unsure how to deal with it im sure one of you clever people will.

Laying radon barrier and insulation in a new timber frame build, needs to be completed tomorrow ready for plumbers on monday.

All going great until i come to the door,openings around rest of house we have dolly block covered in a dpc so we just lapped radon barrier under and taped up joints, on openings though we have removed dolly block as we are having a polished concrete floor installed and needed the depth of concrete at thresholds, so my problem is what to do at these openings, i want to carry on an upstand of insulation across thresholds while mainaining the cavity but unsure how to, do i lay a new dpc over block where doors will go and lap it inside to meet barrier?
Ill post pics in the morning its hard to explain

Buster

Sponsored Links
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Pics may help unsure where to put insulation upstand do we lift dpc and put under or just up against block, rest of rooms no problem just our 3 openings

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back