Useless posts.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, first of all may I say what a good site this is, but I have found a certain individual continually posting useless posts, maybe he has not read the rules or has a problem with them, if you are reading this and think hey thats me then go elsewhere because I think I can say for the majority of the people using this site would totally agree.

Sponsored Links
Have mailed admin with name of offender, not one for starting a slanging match on the forum...

Sponsored Links
If you've already bubbled whoever it is to admin, why bother posting about it then?

perhaps you should read the forum rules, there is no rule about posting useless posts, (unhelp full yes) if there was you wouldn't be allowed to post your post :LOL:

If there was no useless banter allowed then I think that 3/4 of the tradesmen would leave the site & us DIYers would get no help.

They have to be allowed to let off steam, especially with some of the jobs we see them posting about.

Except the plumbers, they should all be banned :D :D

Hey this jerk answered with just "no", I don't mind a bit of harmless fun it gives good reading.....

Hey this jerk answered with just "no", I don't mind a bit of harmless fun it gives good reading.....

How many ways of saying No don't you understand :LOL:

Can I do this Yes or No, answers on a postcard please.

Get a life pompeyal :idea:

It wasn,t can or can't I, which in that text would be a good safe answer.... but when asked "has anyone got one" which the question was, why be a jerk and answer no coz if you dont have you wasted anyone's time by not answering :rolleyes: Who needs to get a life :?:

no, i am just trying to make some sort of sense form your posts, so far i have had no luck

Sponsored Links
Back